Monday, February 9, 2009

Graffiti's replay feature

I've been testing the Graffiti app for the "interactive" comic potential that the Graffiti team mentioned during the presentation, and I just realized something interesting.

I challenged Abel to a graffiti war shortly after the presentation, and his reply to me was a graffiti animation instead of just a comic. He actually made use of Graffiti's replay feature to make an animation instead of a static comic panel!

I only realized it when I accidentally clicked on the replay feature, and saw the "story" being replayed before my eyes. I was stunned.

This animation potential for Graffiti has never yet been explored, and I believe it can help a lot in encouraging interactivity between friends. Now instead of a piece of art, you can send a short film to your friend! Very exciting!

However, I think the application creators need to be aware of that and encourage that before it can catch on to be the next big thing. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment