Monday, February 9, 2009

Response to Yuming's blog post

I'm having trouble posting comments on blogspot blogs - on firefox the word verification doesn't load up, and now on IE the word verification shows up as a red x. Hence, i'll post my reply to Yuming's post on the Monday pitching session here:

Lut's game idea is really cool, and they did mention that they want to model it on Pet Society in the pdf sypnosis Ben sent out earlier. I like the idea, very interesting.. it really encourages user interaction, though Hong Ting and I were wondering....

if you die as a person you become a zombie...but if you die as a zombie.....?? Wouldn't zombies outnumber people eventually?


As for NLB...

"The idea of a personal librarian seems to be cool. One possible feature would be to recommend books based on what I have read so far. However, the presenter didn’t sound too passionate in selling the whole NLB-on-facebook idea. In the end, it wasn’t really convincing and that NLB is just simply exploring."

I spoke to Mr Wan during the break, you are right, they are just exploring the concept.. Still, I think the both ideas that were presented during the pitching session, while interesting, aren't leveraging enough on the social networking advantage of facebook.

Stay tuned! I'll be pitching my NLB idea/solution on Friday! ^_^

- Wei Man

No comments:

Post a Comment