Monday, February 23, 2009

Slow Down!

This post is for everyone out there who rushed CS3216 over the weekend.

This is a TED talk on how Slowing Down is important for people - i.e. US.

I caught this by watching Neil Gaiman's twitter.. ^_^ Gaiman's one of my favorite comic writers btw, it feels great to know what he's watching thru twitter (thanks HT for intro-ing twitter to me!)

You can start at 11.40 mins - he starts talking about HOMEWORK BAN there. ^_^

I totally agree with what he says of university undergrads here: "the lack spark, they don't have a dream". ^_^ Which is what this module is all set to change, right?


2 comments:

  1. oh yes, we need to slow down...back to the good old days of doing nothing and day dreaming haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... actually, come to think of it I never had time to do nothing and day dream... >_< Even from primary school it was all work work work work work............ *sad* =(

    Wei Man

    ReplyDelete